Saturday, October 18, 2008

S.K.P.T.

A sudden outing to movie with primary schoolmates... Mamma Mia was nice... but one of us fell asleep in the cinema though... lol... u guys know who u are... i cant mention it here... shhh... hehe

Then I recommended us to have our dinner at Winter Warmers due to request for food with cheese from Daniel... haha.. but kesian the one who's vegetarian on that day... cant eat a thing with us... but nevertheless... here we are... SS-ing... =D

Coincidentally... this 2 guys wore pink... ahahah

With my favourite rose buds tea with one rose bud on my lips... =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL here am I again...
With all the photo's comments one by one accordingly...hahaha

First = Haha just because of a word "Sien" from me and then Kim Hoe organized this thing for me...This is why I always said I'm lucky to have this group of friends. xD

Second = Haha I just love cheese so much and I don't know why I keep hunting for cheesy food...(ahem ahem..I am the one who put the camera on that thing...winkz* winkz*)

Third = Brokeback Mountain II

Fourth = Yay unexpectedly you put up this photo on your blog...this shows that my photography skill has improved =)

P/S: S.K.P.T always rules !!!